Instant Heating Solution. Open Spaces, Too Easy.
High performance heating, cooling and ventilation for commercial solutions
Quick and Effective Heating With AIRA Radiant Tube Heaters
AIRA Radiant Tube Heaters (ATH) are a gas heating solution that generates infrared energy to provide heat.
Infrared energy is similar to visible light, radio waves and x-rays. It travels at the speed of light as energy and is reconstructed into heat only on direct contact with solid surfaces.
Infrared heating is very effective at heating people without the need to heat the ambient air. This is because it is unaffected by influences such as air temperatures, wind or humidity and can be easily focused or directed with reflectors.
The selectivity of infrared conversion into heat greatly benefits comfort heating and industrial processing because only the amount of heat actually required needs to be produced and it is easily directed to the precise location.
Radiant tube heaters vary in length and are installed at height above the area requiring heat.
It can also be fixed at an angle, on a wall or suspended and can be flued or unflued.
There is no naked flame, the black ray tubing heats and reflects heat towards objects.
- No naked flame, the black ray tubing heats and reflects heat towards objects
- Flexible installation options
- 1.6mm gauge aluminised steel tubing
- Fully automatic burner/s
- Low profile
- Gas connection – 1/2” BSP all units
- Single, double linear and U-tube options available
- Readily available
- Easily transportable
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
Speak to a Sales Engineer
Aira radiant tube heaters are used in a broad cross-section of industry sectors, particularly where large open spaces need direct heating in specific areas, either indoors or outdoors:
- Cafes / restaurants
- Hotels / beer gardens
- Workstations in warehouses / factories
- Sporting / Leisure facilities
- Service centres / workshops
AIRA radiant tube heaters are available as single linear tube, double linear and U tube in a range of lengths and with aluminium or stainless steel reflectors.
Ball guards can also be provided for protection if used in sports halls or gymnasiums.
Our Expertise Can Support Your Project
- COST EFFECTIVE – Economical, energy efficient solutions
- AUSTRALIAN – Designed and manufactured in Australia by Australian owned family company
- QUALITY – High performance, leading technology and innovation come as standard
- RANGE – Extensive range that is adaptable to suit a wide range of applications
- ENVIRONMENT – Energy efficient heating solutions
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT – A team of experienced design consultants and application engineer