At Seeley International, we believe in helping others. Our company founder and Chairman, Frank Seeley AM and his wife, Kathy (who is also a director of the company), have a long history of giving back to the community.
Seeley International proudly supports a number of initiatives and events that help others, or raise money to help others.
Variety the Children's Charity
Seeley International is proud to be the Major National partner for Variety Bash motoring events across Australia. Variety the Children’s Charity is a national not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering Australian children who are sick, disadvantaged or who have special needs to LIVE, LAUGH & LEARN. Variety have been helping kids be kids for over 40 years by providing practical equipment & experiences through Variety programs, and raising money through events such as the Variety Bash in each state, to help Australian children in need overcome whatever obstacles they face to live life to the fullest!
The Everglades Fund
The Everglades Fund was established by Frank Seeley AM to support those people and groups who need assistance. The Fund supports more than 50 organisations each month – covering the Arts, community, health, children, church and missionary work – both in Australia and internationally.
Each year, Seeley International and its dealer networks contribute money that is used to support worthy causes around the world. Each year, at our VIP dealer conference, an auction is held for a bottle of Braemar Scotch, which was first purchased at the 2001 VIP dealer conference in Thailand. Since then, the same bottle of Scotch – unopened – has been auctioned off again every year, and the proceeds raised are donated to Seeley International’s charity partner, currently Variety the Children’s Charity, as well as children’s charities around the world. More than $1 million has been raised since the auction began in 2001.
- 2016 Variety Australia
- 2015 Batiri Public School and Malomalo Primary School – Fiji
- 2015 Variety Australia
- 2014 Samaritan's Purse – Mexico
- 2013 Leukaemia Foundation – Australia
- 2013 Samaritan's Purse – Alaska
- 2012 Leukaemia Foundation – Australia
- 2012 Klong Toey Community Centre – Thailand
- 2011 Leukaemia Foundation – Australia
- 2011 Samaritan's Purse – Macedonia
- 2010 Leukaemia Foundation – Australia
- 2010 Samaritan’s Purse – Haiti
- 2009 TLC Orphanage – South Africa
- 2009 Leukaemia Foundation – Australia
- 2008 Hoi An Orphanage – Vietnam
- 2007 Compassion Papua
- 2006 Hmong refugee children – Vietnam
- 2005 Compassion Indonesia
- 2004 Samaritan’s Purse – China
- 2003 Silky Oaks Children’s Haven – Queensland
- 2002 Samaritan’s Purse – Australia
- 2001 Children with Aids – Thailand