Braemar SuperStealth® Invertair is the world’s first high-performance inverter axial evaporative air conditioner. Ultra-quiet, with the highest cooling capacity and energy-efficiency, featuring SuperStealth® fan and inverter motor. Enjoy the benefits of fresh, outside air with high performance evaporative air conditioning this summer!
- Comes with the smart, sophisticated and incredibly intuitive MagIQtouch® controller!
- You can save up to 80% on energy bills when compared to a reverse cycle air conditioner. That’s a saving of up to $250 per year.*!
- Keep your home cool without leaving your doors and windows open. Install a security relief vent (sold separately) in your home and you can run your evaporative air conditioner while you are out, with all your windows and doors safely closed and locked. Your home will stay cooler as cooled air is released into the roof space. When you return home, open your windows and doors as normal, maintaining the fresh cool air throughout your home and open living areas.
- Available in Grey, Terracotta and Beige. (Colours may vary).
- DID YOU KNOW? Evaporative coolers are eco-friendly! Refrigerated cooling can not only cause the air to become dry inside a home, but it also uses chemicals which can damage the environment. In comparison, evaporate cooling is based completely on natural processes which cools air using water, with no chemicals involved. Compared to refrigerated air conditioning, the air released from evaporative coolers is never re-circulated, and is constantly replaced with fresh air – meaning your eyes and throat won’t become irritated and people with respiratory and health issues can enjoy their time indoors. You are making the right choice for the environment when you choose an evaporative cooler for you and your family. To read more click here.
For complete peace of mind, Seeley International backs every one of its air conditioning systems with an industry leading comprehensive warranty program.
This includes a 7 year warranty (with a compulsory chargeable service in the fourth year)^, 10 year cover on all structural components, plus a hefty 25 year cover against corrosion, on it Permatuf® cabinets.
Please click here for all service and warranty terms and conditions.
* Based on approximate running costs figures from publically sourced data. Comparison with 2 star not zoned ducted refrigerative system in a large size (220m2) 2-star pre 2005 house in a Melbourne climate, cooling all day on the weekend and in the morning and evenings when internal temperatures are high, and an electricity tariff of 31.9c/kWh. Water cost excluded.
^ The 7 year comprehensive warranty is available exclusively (i.e. only) from Seeley International participating dealers. The warranty has terms and conditions, including the requirement for servicing of the product in accordance with the owner’s manual. In the fourth year the service must be performed by Seeley International or its appointed nominee.