VRF for modern workplaces
High performance, energy efficient with world class quality
VRF Air Conditioning
Braemar offers the latest generation in VRF technology with a number of clever features that provide outstanding energy savings, excellent efficiency, high airflow and performance in combination with smart management and reliable operation. Braemar VRF ducted reverse cycle is the ideal commercial air conditioning solution using inverter technology, manufactured by one of the worlds largest reverse cycle companies, providing uninterrupted heating and cooling.
on one system
total pipe length
Benefits of commercial VRF
Energy efficient heating and cooling for a wide range of commercial applications
Offering total comfort year round, Braemar’s reverse cycle systems provide heating and cooling for small to large scale commercial applications. Braemar offers a comprehensive range of the latest VRF technology including ducted reverse cycle, mini VRF, large capacity heat pump and heat recovery, and 12 indoor unit types. Featuring excellent efficiency, airflow and performance, the 6th generation VRF systems allows up to 80 indoor units on one system with advanced and intelligent control software.
Braemar VRF Benefits
- Comprehensive line-up, featuring the latest in VRF technology
- Seven speed DC inverter technology offering outstanding energy savings
- Low noise control technology
Powerful and intelligent commissioning software
- Flexible design includes up to 1,000m total pipe length, high ESP outdoor fan, up to 1,500m total communication wire
- Up to 80 indoor units on one system
- CAN Bus communication technology allows for high speed communication
- Manufactured by the world’s largest and most experienced producer of refrigerated systems
- Backed by world class Australian manufacturer Seeley International for local service and support
Commercial VRF Applications
VRF systems provide energy efficient heating and cooling for a wide range of commercial applications.
Braemar offers a comprehensive range, featuring the latest generation in VRF technology for a wide range of commercial heating and cooling applications. VRF is the ideal solution for apartments and residential developments, commercial offices, retail shops and showrooms, hotels and accommodation.
Hotels & Accommodation
Apartments & Residential
Retail & showrooms
Combining VRF and Climate Wizard indirect evaporative air conditioning takes control of electrical kW demand, particularly during summer, when cooling loads increase. Using Climate Wizard for pre-cooling of VRF systmes can generate up to 50% energy savings on cooling costs while reducing the plant size and capital cost for new installations. Learn more about indirect evaporative cooling for pre-cooling applications.
The Braemar VRF Range
A comprehensive range, featuring the latest generation in VRF technology
Braemar VRF Range
A comprehensive range, featuring the latest generation in VRF technology including:
- Flexible mini VRF – Comprehensive range of indoor combinations. Mini VRF outdoor units are available in size ranging from 8 kW to 16 kW single phase.
- Large capacity VRF – MCHX heat pump and MCRX heat recovery with a comprehensive range of indoor combinations. The maximum capacity of a single outdoor unit can reach 45 kW.
- Groups of individual units can also be combined reaching 180 kW capacity.
- Hyper-efficient air conditioning – Combination VRF and Climate Wizard indirect evaporative air conditioning.
- Take control of electrical kW demand, particularly during summer, when cooling loads increase.
Contact an HVAC Sales Engineer
Speak to one of our HVAC experts about your requirements...
VRF Frequently Asked Questions
Seeley International has technical sales support to advise you on our Commercial products and their applications in projects. You can contact one of our Commercial sales engineers by clicking here.
Braemar reverse cycle air conditioner prices vary depending on the size of building, location and requirements. You need to speak with one of our sales engineers or an authorised Commercial contractor to get an accurate price for Commercial reverse cycle air conditioning. You can contact one of our Commercial sales engineers by clicking here.
Yes. As Climate Wizard products don’t add moisture to the supply air, they can be installed in various applications to deliver energy savings, such as pre-cooling and supplementary cooling with refrigerated air conditioning systems. More information can be found under Combined Solutions on the Commercial navigation menu. Click here.
View more Frequently Asked Questions here.